Evening Programs for Winter/Spring 2019
- Skyline Location
- Mondays 6:00-7:20 pm Jump Start Basketball & Soccer – ends June 17th
- Tuesdays 6:00-7:20 pm Jump Start Sport & Rec – ends June 18th
- Wednesdays 6:00-7:20 pm Girls Night – end May 22nd
- Devon Location
- 5:30-7:00 pm Jump Start Basketball & Soccer Program – ends June 19th
- 5:30-7:00 pm Jump Start Sports & Rec – ends June 20th
- 6:00-7:20 pm Girls Night – ends May 23rd
Details for Evening Programs
- Jump Start Sports & Rec – ages 5-12 – A sports and recreation program where a huge variety of sports will be introduced, skill development, physical literacy, special guests, games and so much more!
- Boys Night – ages 6-12 – This program will be as unique as the youth who attend. Activities will be planned based on the interest of the group with emphasis on fun, self-esteem building, recreation and creativity.
- Girls Night – ages 6-12 – This program will have activities centered around self-empowerment, friendship and leadership. A fun, safe place for youth to explore and try new things
- Specialty Nights – keep an eye out for dances, family game nights, late nighters, cooking nights and more! Follow us on Facebook and check back here for more details!
We are pleased to offer a variety of Evening Programs that are all FREE and offered to the greater Fredericton Area Community. Not part of our After-school Program but still want to take part in our awesome Evening Programs? Then no need to worry! These programs are a first come first serve basis and registration is required prior to starting, as spaces are limited!
We offer a variety of programs for all age groups and interests!
Ages 6-12 years:
- Girls Night
- Boys Night
- Jump Start Recreation Program (5-12 years)
Middle School Youth:
High School Youth:
Please see above Calendar for specific dates and times for each of the above mentioned programs.
Forms and Documents
- Evening Program registration form Skyline
- Evening Program registration form Devon
- Jumpstart Evening Program registration form Devon
- Jumpstart Evening Program registration form Skyline
499 Canterbury Drive
Amanda Audette, Program Manager
Devon and Gibson Neill Memorial Elementary School
248 Medley Street/School
Chelsea Estey, Assistant Program Manager
To contact our Program Manager, please fill out the following form: