Please note: Due to closures because of COVID-19 our Registration for After-school Fall 2020 is currently on hold. If you would like to fill out the wait list form below and send it in to hold a spot on the wait list, please do so. As soon as we are able to open back up again, we will resume our registration process at that time. Thank you.
Our After School programs are for Students ages 4 – 12.
It runs Monday to Friday from:
- 2 pm – 5:30 pm for the Kindergarten to Grade Two’s
- 3 pm – 5:30 pm for the Grades 3 +
- 12 noon – 5:30 pm on Wednesdays for our Elementary school children
- Included at no additional charge are PD Days and Storm Days as well as Winter Break Camp and March Break Camp weeks are from 7:30 am -5:30 pm.
Our programs run at three locations:
- Skyline Acres – serving Foresthill Elementary School, Liverpool St. School and Bliss Carmen Middle
- Gibson Neill Elementary – serving right in Gibson Neill Elementary
- Devon (Henry Park) – serving Gibson Neill Elementary and Devon Middle School
All locations are licensed with the Province of New Brunswick.
2019/2020 Registration Fees:
Family discount is $10 off per bi-weekly payment for each additional child.
Provincial Daycare Subsidy may apply for those who qualify. *Special rates are available for families who qualify. Please contact the Administration office to apply.
Takes a blended approach with emphasis on physical activity, healthy eating/nutrition, learning experiences, creative expression, team building, self-exploration and so much more!
Each day children are provided opportunities to participate in a variety of activities that may include:
- Sports & Recreation
- Arts & Crafts
- Exploration & Science
- Group Activities
- Educational Opportunities
- Special Guests and more!
Nutritious snacks are provided each afternoon and included in the registration fee. A menu is clearly posted on the parent information board at each location.
Our After-School Leaders
Our Programming team is highly trained and experienced and offer expertise, enthusiasm and professionalism to our programs. First Aid/CPR and Professional screening are required before they are employed with us. All staff members are at least 19 years old.
Forms and Documents
499 Canterbury Drive
Amanda Audette, Program Manager
Devon and Gibson Neil Memorial Elementary School
248 Medley Street/School
Chelsea Estey, Assistant Program Manager
To contact our Program Manager, please fill out the following form: