Our Breakfast program is a FREE program offered to school aged children (5-12).
We provide a nutritious breakfast every school day morning from 7:45-8:15 am.
- Gibson Neill Elementary School Cafeteria
- Skyline location (499 Canterbury Dr.) directly beside Liverpool Street Elementary School (Children who attend this location come to the club front doors right from the playground as they arrive off the bus/drop off where our staff member SIGNS THEM in as they arrive and SIGNS THEM OUT once they see them safely return to the school playground or back door during bad weather)
Children must pre-register to attend, although there are no fees.
The program is run by on site staff and many volunteers! It’s a great way for kids to start their morning and day off right!
Looking for a cool volunteering opportunity? We are always looking for people committed to ensuring children start their days off with a healthy breakfast!
Gibson Neil Memorial School
67 Wyngate Drive
Chelsea Estey, Assistant Program Manager
Skyline Acres Club location
499 Canterbury Drive
Amanda Audette, Program Manager
Forms and Documents
- Gibson Neill Breakfast Program Registration Form 2019-2020
- Liverpool/Skyline Breakfast Program Registration Package 2019-2020
- Program Volunteer Application Form – 2019-2020
- Volunteer Emergency Information Form
To contact our Program Manager, please fill out the following form: