Our 2020-2021 Pre-school Program will begin on September 21, 2020.
Registration Forms are available below.
Our fun and engaging Pre-school Program is for children aged 3-5.
- The program runs Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:30-12:00 noon and Wednesday 8:30-11:30 am
- Our low rates are $55 for the entire week or a daily rate of $12/day (contact the program manager to confirm part-time days)
The Program offers a variety of unique experiences that allow the children to learn, grow and discover!
Children learn through their play as we follow the New Brunswick Curriculum Framework
We focus on:
- the Well Being of the Child
- Play and Playfulness
- Communication and Literacy
- Diversity and Social Responsibility
All while incorporating our Core Values of:
- Inclusion and Opportunity for all
- Respect and Belonging
- Speaking Out
Each day the children are given choices and invitations to play and explore. Through play children will develop skills to help them problem solve, be respectful to others, how to share and work together, gain a sense of self, build confidence and get ready for school.
Our facility has a pre-school classroom where many of the learning opportunities take place, as well the use of our full size gymnasium to promote physical literacy and develop their gross motor skills. With access to the playground right next to the building discovery to the outdoors and nature is part of every morning. Throughout the program the group will take on many adventures and field trips, as well as have special guests come and enhance their learning experiences.
*Coming soon! We are excited to offer a new Outdoor Learning Classroom.
499 Canterbury Drive
Amanda Audette, Program Manager
Devon Location – Get on the wait list!
248 Medley St.
Chelsea Estey, Assistant Program Manager
Forms and Documents
- Pre-school Registration Form 2020-2021
- Wait list application form
- Pre-School Parent Manual 2019-2020
To contact our Program Manager, please fill out the following form: